As above, no editorial, but subtitled, ‘Extending the Social Function of Art – The Foundations of a Practice for Today’. Contained articles on ideology, observations on adjusting culture to practical function, the role of the critic, the Post-Partum Document, symbolic worlds and contextual reality.
- Jon Bird Ideology: A Sign of the Times
- Peter Dunn & Loraine Leeson Adjusting Culture to Practical Function: Reflections and Projections
- Jane Kelly Some Observations on the Role of the Critic in Art Practice
- Mary Kelly Notes on Reading the Post-Partum Document
- Stephen Willats Between a Symbolic World and a Contextual Reality The Artwork as a Vehicle for Forwarding Counter-Consciousness